Standards and Safety
- CE Marking of construction products became mandatory in the summer of 2014 at which time fabricators were required to demonstrate compliance with the harmonised standards set out in the CPR. We are proud to be one of the first in our area to be assessed and qualified to Execution Class 3 and hold the following certificates issued by the TWI.
- BS EN ISO 1090-1:2009 & 2:2008+A1:2011 Execution Class 3 in conjunction with BS EN ISO 3834-2 through the TWI Certification Scheme
- We have recently gained ISO 9001 accreditation throughout our ongoing commitment to providing a quality service.
- http://ISO 9001 Certification
- Safety is a priority in all aspects of our work. We are members of the safety bodies below and can provide method statements and risk assessments upon request for works to be carried out. For bonded warehouse work we have invested in an elevating work platform that is intrinsically safe and meets the requirements of the distillation industry. Due to increased Health and Safety demands for onsite work we have invested in the necessary courses to achieve CSCS Cards and David holds a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate for Site Management Safety for the Construction and Civil Engineering Industries.
- Safe Contractor
- 9001 Certification
- BS EN ISO 3834-2 and BS EN ISO 1090-1 Execution Class 3 Certificates
- SafeContractor Membership